Please note that all images and photographs on this site are copywrited to Carol Mead. I would appreciate if you ask before sharing any images in any form. Thank you

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Been Painting today

I try to ensure that I have a painting day once a week and I love a challenge so today I finished another painting of the beautiful Lanyon and some visitors. I haven't named it as yet as I cannot seem to get the right name ... it will come

I took a photo of 3 ladies who were sitting after lunch and the tables had been cleared just looking at the amazing scenery of Lanyon.

What I didn't know was that while I was painting a rather interesing ghostly apparition decided to appear in the left hand door of the tractor shed - my husband Phil and I can see a man in a suit but my kids cannot - so it will be interesting to hear the response of others.

It is currently drying and I will post it up with 'Last Light' tomorrow which I finished last week

Then I am on to a painting of Morton National Park in NSW which is a different size and called 'Outlook' I am half finished that one so it will be completed (if all goes to plan) next Wednesday

It is all looking great.

I have lent 6 paintings to Branka for her open house and auction ..... she loves them and they look grat on the walls

Bye for now - I will be back soon with updated photos of the paintings

Cheers
C

No comments:

Post a Comment